Additional EdgeWalk Terms and Conditions
For information on EdgeWalk reservations firstname.lastname@example.org. Walkers must:
- Weigh more than 75 lbs/34 kgs and less than 310 lbs/140 kgs
- Be 13 yrs or over. Ages 13-17 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to provide written consent, and must provide photo ID. (Parent/legal guardian does not need to accompany EdgeWalker on the "Walk")
- Be in good physical health, have full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination and able to walk independently (without walking aids or medical devices)
- Have broken bones
- Have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- Have experienced a seizure in the past 6 months and do not hold a driver's license for this reason
- Have chest pain or shortness of breath
- Under the influence of any drug (legal or illegal) or alcohol
- All heart conditions (including high blood pressure)
- All respiratory conditions
- Missing or partly missing limbs (prosthetics are not permitted)
- Vertigo, dizziness or loss of balance
- Visual impairment (except those wearing prescription glasses or contact lenses)
- Screenings for narcotics, explosives and alcohol consumption
- Metal detection and physical pat down to remove all fall hazards
- The only allowable personal article (other than clothing) on the EdgeWalk is eye glasses
5. CN Tower reserves the right to request ID of the Purchaser for tickets sold.
6. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
7. EdgeWalk Tickets may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
8. EdgeWalk reserves the right to decline participation or modify an individual walk experience. The health and safety conditions of the walk are subject to change at CN Tower’s discretion.
9. EdgeWalk tickets are for a specific time and date and are a non-refundable purchase. Changes to the date and/or time of a reservation are permitted up to 72 hours before the Walk, subject to availability, for a full credit against a future EdgeWalk for up to 12 months.
10.Use of tickets by anyone other than the purchaser (or whom they have designated) will result in confiscation of the tickets without refund and ejection from the premises. Ticket permits access to only those attractions indicated on the ticket.
11. Management reserves the right to revoke tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of CN Tower. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
12. The holder of tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of CN Tower.
13. Tickets grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one time admission, as well as use of applicable attractions (subject to age/height/time restrictions) on any regularly scheduled day of operation.
14. Tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
15. Elevation Advisory! CN Tower advises caution if you suffer from a heart condition, high blood pressure or any balance impairment.
17. Photographs or video tape taken at CN Tower may not be used for any commercial purpose. CN Tower reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on CN Tower premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. CN Tower management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
18. Release - Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Canada Lands Company CLC Limited, CN Tower, and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting CN Tower premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
19. For additional information about the venue, call (416) 868-6937